How to choose auto parts?
No matter how far the car is driven, there will be problems. Replacing auto parts has become one of the compulsory courses for every car owner. Most drivers are not good at cars, so they inevitably don't know about car accessories, which makes us have a lot of trouble in choosing the right car accessories. How should we choose? How can we buy auto parts that are suitable and cost-effective?
Today's editor recommends the following tips to help you choose good auto parts:
1. Check whether the trademark logo is complete, and whether the packaging quality of genuine auto parts is good. The writing on the box is clear and the color of the overprint is bright. The product name, specification, model, quantity, registered trademark, factory name, address, telephone number, etc. should be marked on the packing box and packing bag. Some manufacturers also make their own marks on the accessories. Some important components, such as generators, distributors and fuel injection pumps, are also equipped with operation manuals, certificates of conformity and inspection stamps to guide users in correct use and maintenance. When buying, we should carefully identify and prevent buying fake and shoddy products
2. Due to improper manufacture, transportation and storage, some auto parts are easily deformed. During the inspection, you can roll the shaft parts along the glass plate for a circle, observe whether there is light leakage at the joint between the parts and the glass plate, and judge whether it is bent. When purchasing the steel plate or friction plate of the clutch driven disc, you can put the steel plate and friction plate in front of your eyes to see if they are warped. When purchasing an oil seal, the end face of the oil seal with a skeleton should be round and fit with the flat glass without deflection. The outer edge of the frameless oil seal shall be straight. Hold it in your hand to deform it, and it should return to its original state when released. When purchasing various gaskets, you should also pay attention to check the geometric size and shape.
3. Check whether the joint is flat. During the handling and storage of auto parts, due to vibration and collision, burrs, indentations, damage or cracks often appear on the joint parts, which affect the use of parts. Pay attention to check when buying.
4. Check whether the surface of the part is rusted. The surface of qualified spare parts has both certain precision and bright finish. The more important the spare parts, the higher the precision, and the stricter the anti-rust and anti-corrosion requirements of the packaging. Pay attention to check when buying. If it is found that the parts have rust spots, mildew spots, or the rubber parts are cracked and lose elasticity, or there are obvious marks of turning tools on the surface of the journal, they should be replaced.
5. Check whether the protective surface is intact. Most parts are coated with a protective layer when they leave the factory, such as piston pins and bearing bushes are protected with paraffin wax, piston rings and cylinder liners are coated with anti-rust oil and wrapped in wrapping paper, valves and pistons are soaked in anti-rust oil and sealed with plastic bags. If the sealing sleeve is damaged, the wrapping paper is lost, the anti-rust oil or paraffin is lost during the purchase process, it should be returned and replaced.
6. Check whether the glued parts are loose. For parts consisting of two or more parts, the parts should be pressed, bonded or welded. There should be no looseness between them. For example, the oil pump plunger and the adjusting arm are assembled by pressing, and the clutch follower and the steel plate are riveted. The friction plate is riveted or glued to the steel plate, the paper filter skeleton is glued to the filter paper, and the wire ends of the electrical equipment are welded. If found loose during purchase, it should be replaced.